Dr. Joseph Kline Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kline Jr?

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Ive been seeing Dr Kline for 4 1/2 years. I recommend him highly! A wonderful example of compassionate, caring & understanding. Im not kinda of person who opens up easily but Im extremely comfortable talking about most personal issues. R.R.

Scam artist

Posted on March 18th, 2014

I have went to Joe Kline for a couple if years. He was a horrible Dr. 1st off he would always give me so many compliments on my appearance, 2nd, he would always end up talking about hisself. 3rd off his wife was VERY rude towards clients. 4th off he would give Medicine out to clients that I knew that were abusing them and he even knew that! His office looks like he could just pack up and leave whenever he wants. That's a bit suspicious! I would never recommend this guy for anything!!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Though I had no problem getting an appointment...I can see why. He is curt,arrogant and seems to only care about his agenda. I would not recommend! He should not be "trying" to help people. You will not find compassion here!

Finally, a good Doctor in N.Ky.!

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I have seen my share of all kinds of Doctors through the years and rate Dr. Kline as one of the best I have ever seen. This one knows his stuff and LISTENS to his clients. He is compassionate and down to earth, NOT arrogant. I am grateful to call him my Dr.!

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I really liked this doctor. Very courteous staff. Was almost always on time (WOW!).

Posted on November 7th, 2017