A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Klink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klink graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Klink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- The Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Klink MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Klink practice?
- Dr. Joseph Klink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Klink practices Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Cleveland, OH.
See Johnstown Surgeons.