Dr. Joseph Knapp DO Patient Reviews

January 19th, 2015
When I was having a problem I visited so many doctors and because I was not in pain none of them took it as a serious problem. Dr. Knap simpky asked me "does this condition interfere with your quality of life? If it does, then it is a problem and we need to do something about it!" So impressed.

April 4th, 2014
Very unhappy
Dr. Knapp and his whole office is very rude and Unprofessional! ! My appointment was at 11:15. After waiting for an hour of watching people go in and out I asked how much longer it would be. The lady at the front desk looked and told me they had me in as "cancelled"! And she was the one to check me in! By the time they got to me and hour and a half later she said dr. Knapp had left for the day. So I had to see someone completely different. I didn't walk out of his office until 1:45. Dr knapp had also prescribed me a medicine that was giving me severe side effects and after calling him 4 times in 2 days I finally just made the appt with him. His staff is uneducated and he does not care about his patients. I will NOT go back. And I will NOT send people to his office. I'm a VERY unhappy patient!

April 25th, 2013
Patient
I have been with Dr. Knapp for the past 12 years, he has been understanding. He is east to talk to, and super courteous. Even thought i get carry away, with my weird jokes, he is always listening to you. Always suggesting better ways to take care of yourself, and totally my hero. I can't thank him enough for the care you had provided me. He is the best in the field, and what more you could ask?

February 25th, 2013
Great experience
I an grateful to Dr. Knapp for the proper diagnosis and treatment. He is knowledgeable and skilled and a blessing.