A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Knotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Knotz, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knotz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Knotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knotz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Knotz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Knotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Knotz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Knotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Knotz practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.