A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kolars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kolars, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolars graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kolars has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kolars MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kolars practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kolars has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kolars practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dexter, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.