Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kolars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolars
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kolars Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kolars, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolars graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kolars has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kolars MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kolars practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kolars has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kolars practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Dexter, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.