A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kolars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolars
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kolars Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kolars, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolars graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kolars has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kolars MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kolars practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kolars has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kolars practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.