A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kort is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kort
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kort Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kort graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Kort MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Kort practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kort has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kort practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Shamokin, PA.
See Shamokin Primary Care Doctors and Shamokin General Practitioners.