Dr. Joseph Kort Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kort?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kort?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016

I had one consultation with Dr. Kort for chronic inflammation associated with IBD/Arthritis/Autoimmune conditions. I had a very positive experience and felt he was very sincere and informative. He took time to explain things fully and I am very happy I had a consultation with him. I have seen the other reviews, which somewhat concerned me before I spoke with him. But, I have seen so many incompetent MDs previously, that I figured I might as well try. A friend recommended him who also had chronic inflammation, slightly different than mine (RA) and she also heard many good things about him as well.

April 6th, 2016

He was rude, inconsiderate, offensive worse experience I've had with any doctor

February 11th, 2016

So, I came on this site before I made my appointment with Dr.Kort and I was very nervous to see him due to all the nasty things people are saying on this mans reviews. The problem is not that he is a bad Dr or a jerk or whatever cause I don't think that's true. Dr Kort is brutally honest, if you can't handle honesty or your own truth being put in your face then that is not the drs fault it's yours. Yea maybe he doesn't have a epic and span bedside manner but you know what when u moved back from being gone years and had been searching for a non- giesinger Dr for the past 2 weeks his office accepted me even though I am NIT the usual patient that he likes to accept yes he was bluntly honest but he also could have thrown me out the second he heard how complicated a patient i am but he didnt he was bluntly honest and then proceeded to help me. I see no reason as to why anyone should be rethinking seeing dr kort due to what they read on here save yourself the stress that i put out before my first visit hes a good guy honest but good, i mean maybe if your a junkie trying to use him to score then yea best nit to bither cause he will call you out on it but if your legit sick dont listen to these negative comments and give hI my a chance.

May 12th, 2015

Fat Shaming, Descriminating Doctor

Terrible Terrible Doctor. Should have his medical license revoked and practice shut down

May 11th, 2015

Quack.

Do not go to this doctor if you need to be treated for something important.

September 17th, 2013

I was I bad situation I had problems with my back and had to be seen right away I had tried 3 other doctors guess they don't believe in emergencies I called dr kort and he said come right out and maybe he does prefer cash if so there must be a reason like he got bad checks from too many people can ya blame him all I know is he gets 4 stars from me thank you dr kort

June 16th, 2011

grr

do not go to this doctor if you want a doctor to listen to you to properly analize your problems. he does not give you accurate time to describe anything. he practiacaly shoves you out the door after 10 minutes. unless you are paying with cash he doesnt care. he feels like hes not being paid enough to spend that much time with you. so to speak he only cares about the money, ive been there three times and was never able to tell him the extent of my problems. then when i tried to tell him my concerns about his careing not only did he not listen but he got angry and told me he was done with me. not a good doctor to go to. my daughter has ear problems and once we do get some of the wax out her ear bleeds. hes done nothing. i would rather go to a hospital and wait 3 hours to be seen then ever deal with him again.

January 21st, 2011

A new Doctor and a new friend.

I was vry pleased with the help that I received from the doctor and his staff. I had recently moved into the area and had been recommended to Doctor Kort by a neighbor. From New England

August 13th, 2010

Excellent Care

Dr. Kort is an excellent doctor. His experience in the medical field is top notch and I highly recommend his services.

December 22nd, 2016