Learn more about Dr. Joseph Koscielniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Koscielniak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koscielniak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koscielniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Koscielniak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koscielniak graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Koscielniak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Koscielniak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Koscielniak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Koscielniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Koscielniak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Surgeons.