Dr. Haitham Kousa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haitham Kousa?

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Kousa is a wonderful doctor..been seeing him for years about my concerns...He is very thorough n compassionate. He genuinely cares, not just about your health but your whole life in general.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

He is a great doctor. Gives you his undivided attention, and truly cares. Couldn't ask for a better doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr. Kousa is one of those rare doctors with a deep understanding of the medical profession and the interpersonal skills to effectively interact with his patients.

TY Doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Kr. Kousa is a Kind and caring doctor. He is all about you and your health.I've been a patient of Dr. Kousa now for about seven years now and before I moved out of town. when I returned I was very happy He had an opening for me. I have many health issues and my doctor really helps me to stay on top of them. He has been correct about all of my diagnoses(smile) and He has been there for me even when office hrs. were closed. One Wedesnday I call and I was unable to help myself but Dr. Kousa answered the phone and am very thankful because he save my life, I'd started a new medication and was having side effects and within mintues after talking to him he told me what to do,I was much better and still here.

Made me feel a lot better

Posted on October 30th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Kousa one year ago. He found that I have diabetes, sleep apnea, coronary blockage, high blood pressure, vitamin deficiency, high cholesterol and nasal septum deviation. I had surgery on my nose. He treated all my problems. My friends and family tell me I look a lot better. I feel a lot better. Thank god for this doctor.

Prevention worked

Posted on September 19th, 2010

Dr. Kousa kept asking me to have colonoscopy everyvisit. I did not. Finally I did. I had a small cancer. I had part of my colon removed. I was told I was cured.

This doctor is the best.

Posted on September 19th, 2010

I saw him once for a physical. He told me I needed heart cath. he arranged it for me the next day. I had 95% blockage in the 2 main heart arteries./ I had open heart surgery. I am now fine. He saved my life.

Dr. Kousa is an excellent physician

Posted on September 19th, 2010

Dr. Kousa is the best internist around.I was seeing a cardiologist who told me my nuclear stress test was negative. Dr. Kousa was not satisfied with the test. he ordered a cardiac cath based on my risk assessment. Sure enough I had high critical narrowing in my heart arteries. They put a stent in. Dr. Kousa saved my life. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on August 21st, 2017