A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kozachek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kozachek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozachek graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kozachek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wayne Kozachek MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Kozachek practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kozachek has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kozachek practices Internal Medicine near Storrs Mansfield, CT.
See Storrs Mansfield Internists.