A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kozielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kozielski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kozielski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozielski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kozielski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Kozielski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kozielski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kozielski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kozielski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Orthopedic Surgeons.