Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kozielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kozielski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozielski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozielski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kozielski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozielski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kozielski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Kozielski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kozielski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kozielski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kozielski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.