Dr. Joseph Kozielski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 21st, 2013
Do not seek treatment at his office.
I had an horrific experience at this office. Do NOT seek treatment at Dr. Joseph Kozielski's office. My last two visits (which of course came with two co-pays) involved the following: the RUDEST office staff (minus one, dark-haired receptionist who was very nice), his forgetting to order my splint, embarrassing wrap jobs (I broke the right side of my hand) of which was different each time (which was not his intention), ill-fitting fiberglass casts that would irritate my skin due to him not putting something between the two (even though he did it the first time), and lastly, his inability to communicate with the patient. For an example, I was told I would be getting a split on a certain day, arrived, paid my co-pay, then was told in so many words, he had forgot to order it from a separate location; however, he hadn't even mentioned I was to go to another location. Was I to then leave his office and go to some splint place in Collingswood? If that is the case, why would he have needed to see me at his office? In short, my experience led me to believe that the objective of Dr. Joseph Kozielski is somewhat tainted and unplanned. Again, all of my words are my personal opinion of which was formed from my own experiences at the office during the times I sought treatment from Dr. Joseph Kozielski.