A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kubiak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubiak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kubiak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kubiak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Kubiak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Kubiak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kubiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kubiak practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Pulmonologists, Greenville Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenville Sleep Medicine Doctors.