A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kuhn, Surgeon, Cancer and Bariatric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kuhn, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Allen Kuhn MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kuhn practices Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Oncologists.