inactive

Joseph A Kuhn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 5th, 2013
Such a great doctor!
Dr. Kuhn was a wonderful doctor. I had the purse string procedure done on a previous gastric bypass. The surgery went so well and I was home that same evening. He is very attentive and talked at length with me before and after the surgery. I started visiting his office about 2 months ago and I am already down 42 pounds! I am very happy with Dr. Kuhn.

April 10th, 2013
A NEW LIFE
I had a VSL procedure done by Dr Kuhn. All the comments from his patients are TRUE and ACCURATE. My surgery was without a hitch. I was walking the halls of Baylor Medical an hour after ICU ! Minimal pain, was off of my pain meds within 4 days - the hardest part of recovery was the diet...after two weeks - I am already experimenting with real food, but being cautious )) I feel fantastic and so far have not had to take any diabetic meds other than the Metformin. I am dropping about 1.5 to 2 lbs weekly - I am walking at least 30 to 40 min per day, and continue recovery. I was back to work within 2 weeks of the surgery and looking forward to continued wellness and strength. I am a 64 yr old Male.

December 14th, 2011
Dr. Kuhn is the best of the best!
My total experience was wondeful. Dr Kuhn is an extremely skilled physician whose knd, gentle manner is reassuring and helpful. I very highly recommend him. He is a life-changer!

September 26th, 2011
Dr. Kuhn is a phenomenal Dr! He actually cares about his patients and it shows.

September 17th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Dr. Kuhn is a wonderful doctor. He has performed three separate procedures for me and I trust him completely. I would go so far to say that he is a doctor who becomes a trusted friend.

September 17th, 2011
Dr. Kuhn and all staff perform at the highest standards professionally. They are personable and have provided both pre-op, surgical and post-op care for me and my family. I would recommend Dr. Kuhn for anyone needing bariatric care.

September 15th, 2011
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST WLS IN TEXAS.
DR. KUHN TOOK ON A VERY HIGH RISK PATIENT IN ME AND GAVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE AT LIFE. HE SAVED MY LIFE BY PERFORMING MY GASTRIC BYPASS. HE IS A REMARKABLE PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON. THE VERY BEST.

September 13th, 2011
Doctor Joseph A Kuhn
Great man that told me that he allowas God to guide his insruments during a procedure. Wow!! What more can I say? I love him.

Wonderful Caring Doctor
I had my WLS in 2002, it was a very positive experience. I lost 120 lbs, gained back my health, replaced meds with vitamins! Dr. Kuhn is just the greatest, had a wonderful support group which helps to keep you on track and accountable! Office staff is very helpful and caring. Thanks for all your help!

This is an A+ Doctor...
Worked with Dr Kuhn for 18 mos to get WLS surgery approval. Had an emergency gallbladder removal during Gastic Bypass...had complications due to gallbladder issue and was readmitted elss than 24 hrs after initial discharge. Dr. Kuhn was an ANGEL. Since then anytime there is an issue Dr Kuhn always works with the other Dr's that might be involved in my care and assist them with the idiosyncrasy that are unique to this procedure. I am almost 5 yrs out...this was life changing...life saving. I went from 350 lbs to (currently) 175lbs. I went from couch potato to walking 6 mi/ day. WLS gave me confidence I'd never had, Dr Kuhns has a heart for his patients like no other dr I have ever worked with. He is gentle, kind, caring, concerned. WLS is a tool not a lottery ticket but if you are serious about losing weight and doing your part...DR. Kuhn is the ONLY DR. THAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER. Top-notch the best, bar none...I recommend him to EVERY considering this type of procedure.

Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Kuhn is a caring Doctor. He treats all his patients as if he had known them for years. If you have questions about the surgery he will answer everyone of them. I have recommend him to all my friends that are obese. And they feel the way I feel about him.Everyone in his office is the same way. Caring.

September 12th, 2011
Dr Kuhn saved my life by helping me restore a healthy body. I was making Dr visits every three months and now only once a year. I traded 11 prescriptions for vitamns and calcium. I lost 125 pounds and now weigh 125 pounds (that's a whole other person)I am 76 years young and recently went to go to work outside my home. I would not have been able to do this if I had not regained my healthy body. Thank you Dr Kuhn.