A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kuntze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kuntze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuntze
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kuntze Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kuntze, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntze graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kuntze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kuntze MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kuntze practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kuntze has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kuntze practices Urology near Templeton, CA.
See Templeton Urologists.