A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kuntze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kuntze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kuntze, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntze graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kuntze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuntze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Kuntze practice?
Dr. Joseph Kuntze practices Urology near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Pismo Beach Urologists.