A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kurth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kurth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Kurth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kurth practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kurth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kurth practices Family Medicine near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Family Physicians.