A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kurth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurth
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kurth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kurth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Kurth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Kurth practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kurth has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kurth practices Family Medicine near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Primary Care Doctors.