Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  A Degrading, Humiliating Experience - (Wouldn't Allow Zero Stars)  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

Nice waiting room (flat screen TV), nice receptionist; Was called in to see him after about an hour & half. (Went to get advice on med I was taking).. From time I stepped through the door until the time I left, he treated me - for SOME STRANGE REASON - I have NEVER laid eyes on him - he treated me like I had beaten his mother, or something. VERY SARCASTIC, BELITTLING... I've only been to one other REALLY HORRIBLE doctor in my life - but that man was a DREAM compared to this monster. He acted like he could CARE LESS if I lived or died. He laid cocked back laid flat in his big leather chair and picked at his "cool" wireless keyboard a few times. He got instant messages popping up ALL OVER HIS BIG COMPUTER MONITORS the whole time that I was there - each one made a loud noise "alert." VERY RUDE. Treated me like I was (his own) very bad-behaved teenager who had just done something terrible. He fancied himself the "coolest", "smartest", "ladies' man" doctor - and he was FAR, FAR from this. I wouldn't let him near me if I was having a heart attack while stuck in an elevator with him - and I'm not joking. LET THE PATIENT BEWARE!!!