A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Adams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Adams DO is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Adams practice?
- Dr. Joseph Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Adams practices General Practice near Kingston, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, OK and Elizabethton, TN.
See Kingston General Practitioners.