A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Adams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Adams DO is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Adams practice?
- Dr. Joseph Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Adams practices General Practice near Kingston, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, OK and Elizabethton, TN.
See Kingston General Practitioners.