A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gallagher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Gallagher DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gallagher practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.