A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hayes, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hosp, Schenectady, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lawrence Hayes DO is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hayes has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hayes practices Pediatrics near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Gila Bend, AZ.
See Schenectady Pediatricians.