Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jackson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Burke Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Jackson practice?
Dr. Joseph Jackson practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Emergency Medical Services near Waynesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Wrens, GA and Sardis, GA.
See Waynesboro Family Physicians, Waynesboro General Practitioners, Waynesboro Internists, Waynesboro Surgeons, and Waynesboro Emergency Physicians.