A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kelley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leo Kelley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kelley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kelley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Uniontown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Uniontown Oncologists.