Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kelley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Kelley practice?
Dr. Joseph Kelley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Uniontown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Uniontown Oncologists.