A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Martinez is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Martinez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lionel Martinez MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Martinez practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.