NMJC Grounds Supervisor show details NMJC Grounds Supervisor
by David Hooten on Jul 1st, 2015

I received outstanding care and medical treatment from Dr. Joseph Martinez. The office staff and medical assistants complimented the medical care I received.

Fabulous experience show details Fabulous experience
by Beth on May 29th, 2015

Dr Martinez is an excellent surgeon. Everyone in his office was helpful and very pleasant. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. The surgery on my neck was performed at University Hospital and it went great. The few reviews here are so stupid. Who cares what someone did in his college days? That has nothing to do with his expertise as a surgeon. I already had 2 previous surgeries on my neck and back. I can't wait to have the back surgery with Dr. Martinez. Go to him prepare your questions and you will have a wonderful experience.

by Mrs Curtis Stevenson on Apr 8th, 2015

From the people up front to the hospital staff and dr We were treated with complete disrespect and unprofessional as you be treated. they never return any phone calls never made the appts with the neuro dr after he had the spinal leak he was just pushed thru the cracks and left to sink or swim he has been much nicer to them that I would be this has been going on since November was never so shocked since he came so highly recommended and I really feel like its more his staff than him

Frat Rat show details Frat Rat
Dec 22nd, 2014

I knew this guy from a fraternity he was part of. I can say this; I wouldn't want this guy doing any surgery on me.