A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Meyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
- Oakwood Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Loren Meyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Meyer practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.