A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Meyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
- Oakwood Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Loren Meyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Meyer practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.