A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Meyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
- Oakwood Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Loren Meyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Meyer practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.