A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Neri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Neri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Neri, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Neri has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Neri DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Neri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Neri has 15 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Neri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Coaldale, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.