Learn more about Dr. Joseph Neri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Neri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neri
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Neri, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Neri has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Neri DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Neri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Neri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Neri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Abington Cardiologists.