A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Neri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Neri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neri
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Neri, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Neri has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Neri DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Neri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Neri has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Neri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.