A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Perez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lee Perez DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Perez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Perez practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians and Allentown Primary Care Doctors.