A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Joseph Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Smith practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.