A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Joseph Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Smith practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.