A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph LaNasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph LaNasa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph LaNasa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. LaNasa graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. LaNasa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A LaNasa MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. LaNasa practice?
- Dr. Joseph LaNasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph LaNasa practices Urology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Urologists.