A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph La Spada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph La Spada, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Spada graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La Spada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony La Spada MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. La Spada practice?
- Dr. Joseph La Spada has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph La Spada practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.