A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Labastille graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labastille has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Health Medical Center
- South Pointe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labastille accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Labastille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Y. Labastille practice?
Dr. Joseph Labastille practices Family Medicine near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Twinsburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Labastille, Dr. Giuseppe Labastille