A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaBricciosa graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaBricciosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa practice?
- Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph LaBricciosa practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Broomall Family Physicians.