Dr. Joseph Labricciosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Labricciosa?

WONDERFUL!!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Very thorough and kind. He can grasp what is the problem and treat it accordingly. Best if you tell all symptoms so he can get full picture and give correct diagnosis.

AWESOME AND CARING

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Very thorough visit with great sensitivity

Wonderful !!! Insightful !!!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I just had a visit with Dr. Joe -- very pleasant. He was very thorough and attentive ...when it seemed like we were just talking ... When I replay this visit in my mind, he covered everything from physical to emotional health to every day stresses -- and asked me questions and he actually listened ... and HE CARED ...

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Fantastic doctor!!!! He actually listens to what you say -- and does it in a way that you feel you are just having a nice talk -- not embarrassing. I found that if you give him all details, he will be able to treat you the best. Great professionalism! He puts you at ease and then conducts the appointment. He also follows up personally with the patient. Cannot say enough good things about him!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Dr. Joe cares! He is an old school doctor who knows a lot about medicine. It’s not a giant multi-doctor operation. I like that since you build up a relationship with the doctor and staff. He truly cares about the health of all his patients. He has gave me a recommendation for a specialist when I needed one; pleased with it. His staff always greets me with a smile. My family and several friends now go to him. They all love him.

Awesome doctor !!!

Unprofessional- Unethical

Posted on November 11th, 2016

I went to my doctor, Dr. Joseph Labricciosa in Broomall, for my yearly physical. I've been a patient of his for 8 years now. My blood pressure was high and he asked about my stress level. I told him my stress is high due to an extremely challenging group of 8th grade students I teach this year. When he heard that I teach in the inner city, he started on a rant about the problems with inner city kids and kept bringing up the riots going on on college campuses over the election. I tried bringing the conversation back to me and my stress, so I told him that I've been teaching for 23 years in the inner city and I love it...love the kids, but this year is extra challenging. He clearly wasn't listening to me because he only wanted to talk about how wrong the college students were for protesting the election. At this point, my sugar had dropped (can't eat before blood work and I have hypoglycemia) so to end this uncomfortable, unnecessary part of my physical, I said that they have their right to protest peacefully. I told him my sugar was dropping and could we get back to my physical so I could get my blood taken so I could eat. He kept on ranting about how the best person is now elected and that he will do good for US and that if I couldn't see that, this wasn't the office for me and that I should leave. So, in shock, I walked out, without my physical, without my blood work, and with a search for a new doctor who does not put his/her political agenda ahead of treating patients with respect. This man took an oath to treat patients, and instead he put his political beliefs first. When I got home, I called his office to speak with an office manager about the horrible treatment I experienced there today. The woman I spoke with said that there isn't an office manager, so she listened to me instead. She tried to say that it was a misunderstanding. I told her that there was no misunderstanding. Another woman (nurse? secretary?) got on the phone and apologized for the doctor's behavior. I asked if this happens a lot and she said that unfortunately this isn't the first time...it happens about once a month. Joseph Labricciosa is unethical. My blood pressure is higher now than it was when I walked into his office this morning. He should not be practicing medicine.

Stay Away!!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

The bedside manner of this person is unbelievable -- or should I say what bedside manner! I have never had such a bad experience at a doctor's office in my life. There was no diagnosis, no talk, no time spent with me, so naturally there will be no follow-up. I was in his presence for all of five minutes, did not like the way I was spoken to, did not like the attitude he took with me, I stood up and I walked out. If you do not mind rude and insensitive behavior from a physician, he is definitely the one for you!

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Prompt, professional and caring both staff and doctor

Awesome

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I absolutely Love Dr. Joe!! He literally saved my life, and introduced me to new lifestyle!! He is very caring, knowledgeable, and personable!! Quite a character as well!! Haha... DrJoe is one of the best around!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Not only does Dr. Labrisciossa lie about the side effects and addictive properties of drugs he prescribes, but he takes them away once the patient is addicted to them. He also has revealed confidential medical info to employers without permission. Steer clear and do not trust.