A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Labuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Labuda is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Labuda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Labuda graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labuda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Labuda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Labuda practice?
- Dr. Joseph Labuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Labuda practices Family Medicine near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Family Physicians.