A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph LaCavera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph LaCavera is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaCavera
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. LaCavera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCavera graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. LaCavera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A LaCavera DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. LaCavera practice?
- Dr. Joseph LaCavera has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph LaCavera practices Family Medicine near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Family Physicians.