A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph LaCavera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph LaCavera is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaCavera
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCavera graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. LaCavera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A LaCavera DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. LaCavera practice?
- Dr. Joseph LaCavera has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph LaCavera practices Family Medicine near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Family Physicians.