A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lahorra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lahorra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahorra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahorra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lahorra, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahorra graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lahorra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Lahorra MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Lahorra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lahorra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lahorra practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.