Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lajoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lajoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lajoie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lajoie Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajoie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lajoie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lajoie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lajoie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lajoie has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lajoie practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.