A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lajoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lajoie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajoie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lajoie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lajoie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lajoie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lajoie has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lajoie practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Clinton Twp, MI.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.