Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lajoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lajoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lajoie
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lajoie Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajoie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lajoie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lajoie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lajoie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lajoie has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lajoie practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.