Overall Review

3.8

May 10th, 2016
He is such an amazing Doctor.
He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had! He listens and has time for you. Even if his office is full of patients!

February 9th, 2016
After four appointments with Dr. Lamantia over the last year or so I will not be going back to him. The reviews below are correct that wait times are excessive. I never waited less than 45 minutes to see him and once waited twice that. Also, he twice took personal calls on his cell phone during my examination. To be clear, he literally continued to examine me while he was on his cell phone discussing non-medical issues with someone. Being busy is no excuse for such rude and unprofessional behavior. Finally, the office is currently covered in Donald Trump paraphernalia. This is clear evidence of poor judgment. I say this not as someone who won't be voting for Trump. A waiting room is simply not the place for a doctor to advertise his/her political inclinations. I have no idea why he would think that putting Trump bumper stickers all over the waiting room is a good idea.

December 11th, 2015
What a Doctor! Very knowledgeable AND compassionate!

August 18th, 2015
Good doctor .......dysfunctional office workers!!!! Switching doctors! Nurses should be giving shots not workers .....on hold too long.not good at getting back to you ... Do not like environment while there & that music .....

January 28th, 2015
Lamantia ordered MRI on 1-9-15. His office staff scheduled for 1-23-15. Results given to me by a rheumatologist on 1-27-15 who I authorized a copy to be sent to. Today, 1-28-15 was told by Lamantia's receptionist, Andrea they may not have received the report yet...unprofessional staff & physician. Meanwhile since 1-9-15 no treatment or relief of symptons.

November 23rd, 2014
Horrible Staff causes change in PCP
I have gone to Dr. Lamantia for many years, but my last visit was awful. He has all new staff and they are all so careless, have I don't care attitude, nasty and smarty on the phone especially. I am beginning to wonder if I should change my doctor due to the HORRIBLE STAFF. For several years he had a wonderful nurse, she was very kind and caring, always got my things done promptly. Now I am lucky if I call for something to get it in a week or two. Have asked to have prescriptions called to certain pharmacies and they are always called to the wrong one. Having increase thoughts to change doctor due to the staff. I really like Dr. Lamantia but the staff is causing me to change my PCP.

September 15th, 2014
Incompetent or Insensitive Staff
I have called this doctor's office 5 times in the past week. According to the outgoing message, they will return my call the same day if it's during office hours. If his office is closed at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday's, then I have no complaint. If he's open, his staff must be either incompetent or lack sensitivity because they do NOT return calls the same day. Dr. Lamantia may be a great doctor (most Osteopaths are), but his staff is not serving him well or representing him well.

May 1st, 2014
Dr. Lamantia is by far the best doctor in Indiana. I have been with him for many many years. He gets to the bottom of anything that you think is a health concern. He is genuinely kind, courteous, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Makes you feel at ease, no matter the visit. His staff is WONDERFUL. His nurse Donna is very professional and kind. When waiting on test results, his is the only office I know that CALLS you with positive OR negative results. You know asap that everything is ok. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Lamantia.

January 8th, 2014
Highly reccomend this doctor
Dr. Lamantia is a great doctor. His office is very polite, caring, and professional. Anytime I have called late notice with an issue he has made time to see me. Often it is the same day. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I consider myself lucky to be a patient of his. I personally have not experienced any long waits for appointments.

March 12th, 2013
Probably will not return
I have been to this office twice and had to wait over an hour in the waiting area before seeing the doctor (I understand there will be some wait time to see the doctor, I just felt my wait time was excessive). Both appointments I felt rushed as it was near lunch and there was obviously a catered lunch waiting. My appointments were no longer than 10 minutes, my prescriptions were handed to me and I was rushed out..only to find the prescriptions were wrong on both occasions. Over all not a great experience.

February 19th, 2013
GREAT DR.

January 29th, 2013
Dr Lamantia is the best doc ever!!! He treats you like a friend! He actually cares about his patients! Im so glad i switched to his practice! I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of a new doctor!!