Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best. show details The best.
by Christopher Perry on Jan 18th, 2016

Fantastic doctor that seems to actually care about more than the bottom line. I switched from a doctor I had seen for 10 years after one visit with Dr Lambert. I feel very comfortable with Dr Lambert. Not judged in any way.....

by Bobby Howard Jr on Jan 13th, 2016

Dr. Lambert has been my Doctor since 2000. He is the best. I'm 43 year old health male because I had been following his advise since I was 27. GO SEE Him!

Aug 15th, 2015

Very kind and attentive doctor, would highly recommend

May 18th, 2015

I really like this doctor. He listens and he cares. He is friendly and he takes goodcarofhis patients.

Great Listener! show details Great Listener!
by Asthma Sufferer on Oct 8th, 2013

I saw Dr. Lambert for the first time yesterday. He was quite helpful, took the time to answer all questions. I would like to start off with saying he is a great listener, then he ask questions that reaffirms that he heard you. He also considered my specific case not just treating me like your average asthma patient. He understands that we don't all fit into the same box just because we have the same illness -- that's so refreshing. Also, he took into account my limited budget when writing prescriptions and supplied me with a discount card for my need prescription. I highly recommend this physician.

May 16th, 2012

I read from someone else about not liking doctors, but Dr. Lambert is not the norm .I agree 100% .Dr. Lambert is not only professional , but caring . He is very easy to talk to about any problem . He is the best

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 24th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lambert for about 5 years. He is the best!! You can talk to him about anything, and he listens, never tries to hurry you out. My husband, and most of my adult children also see Dr. Lambert. He is a very caring person.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Rae Doss on Nov 18th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Lambert's since he joined the NRH practice. He is the best doctor I have ever had...very patient, kind and accurate!

by Joyce Hohstadt on Jun 24th, 2009

I highly Recomend Dr. Lambert, I believe you must have confidence and belief in your Dr. You have to know he is smart and knows his field. I believe in all of this for Dr. Lambert.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by NG on Apr 8th, 2008

As a person that does not like doctors very much, Dr. Lambert is not the norm. He listens to you with undivided attention. He diagnoses accurately and is extremely caring.