A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lanese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lanese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanese graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
- Town And Country Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lanese MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lanese practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lanese has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lanese practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.