A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lanese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lanese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanese graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Town And Country Medical Center
- Town & Country Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lanese practice?
Dr. Joseph Lanese practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.