A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lanzone, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lanzone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lanzone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Lanzone MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Lanzone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lanzone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lanzone practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsland, GA and Saint Marys, GA.
See Brunswick Urologists.