Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Allen F. Sullivan on Sep 2nd, 2016

Dr. Lanzone speaks to me in terms that I can understand. (not using words that mean nothing to me.) I have been a patient for 15 years. He really cares about his patients!

Very nice and knowlegable. Good at explaining everything. show details Very nice and knowlegable. Good at explaining everything.
Feb 16th, 2016

Dr. Lanzone is a wonderful doctor. He spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. Some doctors rush you through, but not Dr. Lanzone. You could really tell her cares about his patients.

ALWAYS LATE !!!! show details ALWAYS LATE !!!!
Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Lanzone is always late. He makes his patience wait forever in the waiting area and then again for another 45 minutes to an hour in the exam rooms. He is under the impression that his simple remark of "I'm sorry I'm late" take away the 2 hours or more that you have been waiting on him. I stopped going to him because of his belief that his time is MORE important than mine. He will not get another penny from me or my insurance. Okay doc. Bad bedside manner.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Lanzone has an excellent bedside manner, and has been my urologist for many years. He explained things very well to my whole family, and was patient and understanding. I recommend him most highly.

Mar 20th, 2009

Dr. Lanzone was an excellent doctor when I lived in Georgia.