Learn more about Dr. Joseph Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Larosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Larosa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Larosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saratoga Springs, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Larosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Larosa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Larosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Larosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.