Learn more about Dr. Joseph Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Larosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Larosa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Larosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Larosa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Larosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Larosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.