A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Larosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Larosa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Larosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Larosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Larosa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Larosa has 13 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Larosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Glens Falls, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.