Learn more about Dr. Joseph Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Larosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larosa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Larosa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Larosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Larosa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Larosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Larosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Surgeons.