Dr. Joseph Larosa MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Saratoga Springs, NY

March 19th, 2017
One of the Best In the Area
Had hip replacement surgery in 2013. Other hip is bothering me. Dr. Larosas holds himself and his staff to the highest of standards. His surgery and after care is a work of perfection from beginning to end! He is confident in what he does and expects his patients to follow his directions. He gives you clear explanations of the problem. He does not rush you into surgery, but has his patient exhaust more conservative courses of treatment first. He has a record of no infections, following his surgeries. This is because of his straightforward approach and strict course of treatment which is necessary. It is almost four years after my surgery and I've had no problems or pain whatsoever! I can not say enough about Dr Larosas, and will definitely look to him to take care of my other hip.

February 27th, 2015
He is only concerned about getting the insurance money from his surgery's and meeting his surgery quota..staff is downright miserable and unfriendly.. would never do any type of business again with these people..his staff and himself have sadly become whores that work for the insurance companies money..not for the patients..

April 14th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
Dr LaRosa was just opening his practice in Utica, NY when I met him for a knee injury. The surgery went well, and I was very pleased with his professionalism. Several years later, he repaired my 78-year old father's shoulder tear. He made a 100% recovery and is still healthy. We were very sad to see Doctor leave central NYS. He was a very kind and compassionate doctor for me and my father.