A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lasky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alexander Lasky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Lasky practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lasky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lasky practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pulmonologists.