Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lasky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pneumonia and Pulmonary Fibrosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lasky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Lasky practice?
Dr. Joseph Lasky practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Urgent Care Centers, and New Orleans Pulmonologists.