A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Laucius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Laucius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laucius graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Laucius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laucius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan