A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Laughlin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laughlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Laughlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Laughlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Hosp, Anaheim, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chorpening Laughlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Laughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.