Dr. Joseph Lavelle DO Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2015
He is the BEST I would never go to anyone else. He is the most caring, loving, explains everything to you so well.He is always there with you when you are going through a very rough time

August 13th, 2010
happy with dr lavelle
my daughter is 28 with cancer and has been seeing dr lavelle for 3 yrs. we could not be happier with him and his staff. anytime we call they call back as soon as they can. it may not be as soon as we feel it should be but for a dr as busy as they are we can't complain. we understand that she is not the only person with cancer and some cases are worse than others. melissa and robin havebeen WONDERFUL with her. as long as my daughter has the cancer we will stick with the dr that has stuck by her. dr lavelle IS a GREAT dr.

April 19th, 2010
Dr. Laavelle is a good doctor. His immediate staff is not good at returning phone calls, flighty and superficial in manner.

November 23rd, 2008
As a lung cancer patient also,I have to completely agree with the person who left the comment about there care,rudeness of staff.I have also had many problems medically, He is very well-guarded by his staff.I have been having bad symptoms and I get put off,in severe pain while he goes on vacation.I intend to find an onocologist that is "patient orientated" ! I feel he would make a great family doctor,not an onocologist.

May 28th, 2008
Great Doctor,terrible staff
As a lung cancer patient it is important to know you are working as a team with the dr. and staff.Recently I am having new symptoms,my primary care Dr. called Dr.Lavelles office stating I needed my cat-scan now,it could'nt wait until the scheduled time in July.My pulmonary doctor agreed,I never recieved a call.I have all my tests done at the cancer center.Today 5-28-08 I called,got voice mail as usual,left a detailed message.I still am waiting.It is very unfortunate to have to leave a great doctor because his personel staff are rude,do not return calls and make you feel your problem is insignificant and not worthy enough to make an appt. to see him.I realize they are busy but so am I and also very scared.Without a support team with your doctor and his staff,cancer becomes even more terrifying and made to feel alone,afraid and empty.

May 4th, 2017