A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Laver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Laver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Laver graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Coll Of Virginia Hospitals
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Laver MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Laver practice?
- Dr. Joseph Laver has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Laver practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Pediatricians and Stony Brook Oncologists.