A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Laver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Laver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Laver graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Coll Of Virginia Hospitals
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Laver MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Laver practice?
- Dr. Joseph Laver has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Laver practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Pediatricians and Stony Brook Oncologists.